october..november..decemember..28th..29th..30th..31st..reached d end of year 2009..
duno wat feeling should i give 4 the last day of this..happy..?..worried..?..complicated..=3
In 2009..really past thru alotsz of changes d..should say tat step into another state of my life..
family..ties r precious threads no matter wher v roam..
they draw me close to those i ❤..n pull my hearts towards home..
Father And Mother I LoveYou..=)3
friends..u guys are like sunny day 4me..spreading brightness all around me..
but sometimes u guys are like stars..make me don't always see u(s)..
but i noe u're always here.great to hang around 4 gossip n 4 nothing..^^
ending of the high school life in ChongHwa..I do miss the time v wandering along together..
High school is probably the best moment in my life..I treasure the memories i had there..
im glad tat i have had a decent highschool life..=)
starting of the brand new life in singapore..I do miss the people n things in KL time by time..
study aboard really not a easy thing 4me..it nid time to orient urself to everything there...
but..go ahead mayteng..n there was nothing to b afraid d..^^
starting on a relationship..I do enjoy the moment v spent together..
new year eve is the time 4 people to say sorry n thank you..
sorry 4 wat i being n thank you 4 wat u did..
There's everthing in heart ❤ makes them all worth memorable..

i really really precious what n who i have right now..n they r really precious to me..❤



0 comments:
Post a Comment