yesterday, went Somerset cineleisure watched d 2012 with buddies d..
since cum bac from kl last time..din even step into cinema d..
ya..it's really a quite nice movie d..with kinda alots of effects d..
they were crazy..people watch movie but they watch 4 d effects d..=.=

In 2009 a highly regarded team of scientists confirm to d global heads of state that d world as vknow it, will soon come to an end..By 2012, a plan has been devised by world leaders to save as much of mankind as possible, but unfortunately not every man can be saved..izit juz rich man hv the right d save safe..but not for the poor..?
but if the world really cum to the end..wat wil u do..?



1 comments:
I saw that movie yesterday...But if I'm d one who face that prob, I think I won't bz 2 let myself escape from d land, as I think if d disaster can't be avoided, then I think staying together with d other ppl, dying with other ppl can be another type of hapiness. I saw another inspiring word on d Twilight novel ad-"If u can achieve immortality, what will u live for?"...
Post a Comment